Re: SVN tex-common commit: r3490 - tex-common/trunk/debian/po

On Mo, 04 Aug 2008, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> now that lenny is in freeze: will we get 1.13 into testing or will
> lenny be released without trigger support?

Even *if* we upload 1.13 to unstable lenny will go without trigger.

Yes, lenny will not have trigger support. I am not so overly confident,
and at that late stage it would have needed rebuilding all font related
packages with the new tex-common, otherwise you got hit by *TWO*
invocations of updmap-sys, one by the trigger and one by the normal
postinst.

So I decided to wait with trigger for lenny+1.

Upload to unstable: I prefer to wait until lenny is actually released so
that if some more bugs in tex-common are found new releases 1.11.N can
still go in through normal unstable uploads.

POONA (n.)
Satisfied grunting noise made when sitting back after a good meal.