Re: SVN tex-common commit: r3490 - tex-common/trunk/debian/po

On 03.08.08 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On So, 03 Aug 2008, Frank Küster wrote:

Hi,

> > > Thanks Hilmar for doing this, I completely forgot about it.
> >
> > I noticed that, but it doesn't do any harm. An upload with just
> > translation updates will always be unblocked for lenny.
>
> Besides the fact that the change was done in trunk, i.e., targeted
> at experimental.

Yes, I thought uploading to experimental would be good enough. Hmm,
now that lenny is in freeze: will we get 1.13 into testing or will
lenny be released without trigger support?

H.
--
Lake Erie died for your sins.
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/