Unblocking latex-cjk-chinese-arphic?

Dear release team, dear Danai,

have you already discussed what to do with the FTBFS bug in
latex-cjk-chinese-arphic in testing?  It's fixed in unstable, but I
don't see a freeze exception request in the archives.

I'm also not sure the version would qualify for an exception, since it
contains a considerable number of changes. Nearly all of them seem to be
related to the build failure, but I'm not sure.

The general freeze exceptions file contains version 1.18 - does that
mean we only need to consider the changes from 1.17 to 1.18?

Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)
ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg