Re: texlive-base_2007.dfsg.1-4_i386.changes REJECTED

> On Mo, 08 Sep 2008, Frank Küster wrote:
>> - There's a new, unused file tpm2debcommon2008.pm in the diff.gz which I
>>   didn't notice. I fear the release managers will have a hard time
>>   accepting this, even if we tell them it's ineffective.
>
> ???? How???
> $ svn status all/debian/tpm2debcommon2008.pm
> ?      all/debian/tpm2debcommon2008.pm
>
> So it is not under svn control?!?! Please check which files are there,
> that file should have been removed since some time.

I just found out that it's in the old upload and removed in the
debdiff. So we might as well try to convince the release managers to let
that in.

I've caught a cold and would rather have a nap than decide what to do...

Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)
ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg