Re: CrossTeX

Hi Robert,

On Do, 07 Feb 2008, Robert Burgess wrote:
> Thank you.  This is a lot of detail I was previously missing and will be
> very useful.  And, to assuage fears, CrossTeX does not use .bst style
> files at all, so this will indeed be an issue (I need to find a place
> to store Python libraries describing the styles).

Yes, that was my impression when examining the package. Most files are
python files and nothing is to be searched by kpse, so we cannot
contribute much.

Anyway, I am willing to sponsor this package if you have taken a look at
the python policy, and maybe asked the python dev list if you have

Best wishes

The sound made by knocking over an elephant's-foot umbrella stand full
of walking sticks. Hence name for a particular kind of disco drum
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff