Re: CrossTeX

On Mi, 30 Jan 2008, Robert Burgess wrote:
> I am a developer of CrossTeX, a bibliography management tool backwards

Short remark: I have taken a look at the package and it does not use any
TeX related things at all. It is related to TeX but only in the sense
that it translates bib files. No other feature of TeX systems are
necessary.

So I would suggest that you only take a look at the python policy, but
AFAI have seen, nothing is really necessary here, maybe only a diff that
there is not
	/usr/bin/env python
	/usr/bin/python.

Otherwise it looks quite ok, maybe remove the useless comments in
debian/rules.

BTW: Testing crosstex with one of my bibs prodcues quite a chaotic thing
I am not sure it will work...

GILDERSOME (adj.) Descriptive of a joke someone tells you which starts
well, but which becomes so embellished in the telling that you start
to weary of it after scarcely half an hour.