Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2989 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-bin/debian/patches

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> Well, if we have a test case, I'd first verify that it actually fails
> (or gives wrong output?) on the possibly affected machines.  After that
> we upload a version with the patch and try again.

I will do the following:
- build binaries with the fix
- test with un-fixed binaries on my amd64 machine
- test it on my amd64 arch with the fixed binaries

No idea whether this bug happens on *all* 64-archs or only some.
Furthermore, there is one more bug Jonathan is tracking down, so maybe I
wait a bit...

Oh no, not again.
                 --- A bowl of petunias on it's way to certain death.