TeX->TeXlive transition for cl-parenscript

Hello,

please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed.

cl-parenscript [1] provides a manual in the PDF format (present in the
upstream source) composed by three different parts which can be
re-generated by the user once the package has been installed.  This
involves a Python script which then calls pdflatex.

Up to teTeX, cl-parenscript suggested tetex-bin and tetex-extra [2].
If I'm right, now the suggestions should be:

- [pdflatex] texlive-latex-base | tetex-bin

- [fancyvrb.sty] texlive-latex-recommended | tetex-extra

- [pplr7t font], texlive-fonts-recommended | tetex-extra

Have I missed something?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/cl-parenscript
[2] I missed python (my fault), pending fix