Open problems

Hi all!

I am a bit lost about what are the current real open problems:

short term stuff:
- do we still have to change/work on the conffile issue, is there
  something open? And if yes, what?
  related to this bug 425520 texlive-base should take over conffile from
  texlive-base-bin (after the etex/mf etc move)

- fork bomb jadetex/texlive #427562, lets hope that John Goerzen can
  provide insights

long term stuff I want to see
- documentation bugs/features
  . texdoc patch
  . texdoctk handling
  . dhelp/doc-base
  There are several bugs, one patch, ... how do we proceed here

- libpaper integration
  the discussion stopped at some point, no idea where we are and what
  we have to do

Please extend this list and comment on it

`What's been happening here?' he demanded.
`Oh just the nicest things, sir, just the nicest things.
can I sit on your lap please?'
`Colin, I am going to abandon you to your fate.'
`I'm so happy.'
`It will be very, very nasty for you, and that's just too
bad. Got it?'
`I gurgle with pleasure.'
                 --- Ford and Colin the robot.