Re: TeXLive 2007 & ConTeXt on etch?

Hi Karl, hi Jordan!

I have one question: I have updated the texlive/debian.html page and
packages so that also Debian stable=etch users can use the packages as
they are from the tug server (etch shipd tl2005!).

Now, for Ubuntu there is a slight problem since something has to be
changed:

On Mon, 14 Mai 2007, Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
> For my Ubuntu system, I've been taking your src packages, removing the
> 30_libpoppler patch line from the patches/series file, and then
> rebuilding (on Ubuntu 7.04) -- as described in my last tex-live email.
> Is there an easy that I can put the src and resulting binary packages
> on tug.org?
>
> Then Ubuntu users might be able to add
>
> 	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Ubuntu/ tl2007/
>         etc.
>
> to the sources.list.

Now the question is:

Jordan: Is there a Ubuntu place for putting such stuff?
Karl: Could we organize something on the tug server (depending on the
space we already use ... sorry for that)

Proposals welcomed ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
CLABBY (adj.)
A 'clabby' conversation is one stuck up by a commissionaire or
cleaning lady in order to avoid any further actual work. The opening
gambit is usually designed to provoke the maximum confusion, and
therefore the longest possible clabby conversation. It is vitally
important to learn the correct, or 'clixby' (q.v.), responses to a
clabby gambit, and not to get trapped by a 'ditherington' (q.v.). For
instance, if confronted with a clabby gambit such as 'Oh, mr Smith, I
didn't know you'd had your leg off', the ditherington response is 'I
haven't....' whereas the clixby is 'good.'