[Semi-VAC] Mo 23. - Mo 30. April, Penzberg, Steingaden, Aarau, Munich, Mountains

Hi,

I wanted to notify you all that I will have little time for Debian work
the next week.  I'll travel to Munich Monday afternoon, on to Penzberg
for a job interview on Tuesday afternoon, stay in Steingaden overnight
and travel back to Gippingen on Wednesday.  The next two days I'll be
busy with a course I attend to in Aarau, and the following weekend I'm
in Munich again, and hopefully hiking in the Mountains nearby.

I'll have intermittend internet access every now and then, and maybe
even time for Debian work in the train, but probably I'll not be able to
process e-mail as usual.

Beer/Wine is already booked, but if anyone wants to meet me shortly for
key signing (Hilmar?), please contact me by e-mail (cell phone has a
wrecked battery which would empty fast if kept on standby).