Re: RC bugs of packages that Depend on tetex-base

Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:09:04 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
>
>> # texmacs' 418660 already has a patch
>

> I already fixed a package but it is in experimental yet.
> It was very near releasing etch when I adopted the package
> so I didn't upload the fixed package in unstable.

I think it needs to be fixed in unstable as well. Since we are maintaining
two versions 1.0.6 (in unstable), 1.0.6.9 (in experimental), we should try
to make both versions workable as much as possible.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/