Re: New Debian packages

Hi Florent!

On Die, 23 Jan 2007, Florent Rougon wrote:
> BTW, I forgot to ask: are the context packages supposed to enter etch?
> Because on p.d.o., I only see the packages in unstable. So, I suppose
> it's no.

Well, the were upload the first time after the freeze, so I never asked
about this.

What do the other think? Would it make sense to ask for inclusion of
these packages???

> In this case, we could consider uploading the new lmodern to
> experimental.

Thiswould indeed make sense ... as the release team wrote: Stuff not
intended for ethc should be uploaded to experimental. I didn't do this
for context because etch was already in freeze ..

Best wishes

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
Any music you hear on the radio to which you have to listen very
carefully to determine whether it is an advertising jingle or a bona
fide record.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff