Re: About the branches in our SVN repository

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> If you manage to...  I thought that I called
>
> svn move SVNURL/branches/not-for-sarge SVNURL/branches/not-for-etch

I think you did a copy instead of a move.

> You are right.  I initially thought that it's easier to have etch on the
> main branch, but didn't take into account that we might need to make
> updates to stable.

Okay, this is now sorted out for tetex-base and tetex-bin:
  - in trunk: wild development for experimental/lenny can happen as you
    wish;
  - fixes for etch should go to $package/branches/etch.

I'm about to also create an etch branch for tex-common,
tetex-doc-nonfree, tetex-src and lmodern.

--
Florent