About the branches in our SVN repository

Hi,

(esp. for Frank)

Looking at tetex-base, there are among others these two branches:
  - not-for-sarge
  - not-for-etch

AIUI, the first one was a mistake, why wasn't it removed? Shall I do it?

As for the second one, well, I'd like to do things differently for
tetex-bin. IMHO, it makes more sense to continue normal development in
the trunk and have an 'etch' branch forked from revision 2018 that will
receive the fixes we really want in etch and nothing else. This branch
will become mostly static when etch is released, but can be very helpful
for security updates or other stable updates (hopefully, none).

Comments?

--
Florent