Re: Sould tl-latex-base suggest/recommend tl-fonts-recommended?

On Mit, 13 Dez 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> Yes, I think that installing texlive-latex-base should give you
> everything that is "required" by LaTeX - and psnfss is one of these

Hmm, then it would be better to move all the "required" stuff into
texlive-latex-base at all.

In fact this should have been done upstream too.

Frank: What do we do, do we try to fix this in upstream before release
of the next TeX Live? Do we have an idea how many/what things are NOT in
texlive-base but are required from latex?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
ARTHUR	What is an Algolian Zylatburger anyway?
FORD	They're a kind of meatburger made from the most unpleasant parts
	of a creature well known for its total lack of any pleasant
	parts.
ARTHUR	So you mean that the Universe does actually end not with a bang
	but with a Wimpy?
                 --- Cut dialogue from Fit the Fifth.