Re: Etch frozen! / Change to the default priority for configuration snippets

> On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
>> is the little problem that the old 10lmodern.cfg remains in
>
>> /etc/texmf/updmap.d/ (I believe this is a dpkg bug). This is most
>
> I don't think that it is a dpkg bug, as the package was not purged in
> the meantime, old config files are not removed.

I think it is, or maybe it's a matter of taste and debate.  I think if a
conffile disappears in a new version of a package *and* it is unchanged,
then it should disappear as well.

I'm not even sure this "bug" still exists.  I have a faint recollection
that it has been fixed in etch.