Re: Etch frozen! / Change to the default priority for configuration snippets

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
> is the little problem that the old 10lmodern.cfg remains in

> /etc/texmf/updmap.d/ (I believe this is a dpkg bug). This is most

I don't think that it is a dpkg bug, as the package was not purged in
the meantime, old config files are not removed. One could add something
to the README.Debian or NEWS file?!?! Maybe something for the postinst
script to remove old 10foobar, or some hints to migrate?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
FRADDAM (n.)
The small awkward-shaped piece of cheese which remains after grating a
large regular-shaped piece of cheese and enables you to cut your
fingers.