Re: context -0.5

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 16:05, Norbert Preining wrote:
> You are experience the niceties of beta testing, thanks a lot for your
> patience ...

No problem.

> On Mit, 25 Okt 2006, Mike Bird wrote:
> > > - config file is now
> > > 	/etc/texmf/context/config/formats.cnf
> > >   Please remove the old config file if it is still present.
> >
> > Is this safe?  After upgrade it is still owned by context.  How does
>
> WEll, better is
> 	dpkg --purge context
> 	rm -rf /etc/texmf/context
> 	dpkg -i ....

# dpkg --purge context texlive
<snip>
dpkg - warning: while removing context, directory `/etc/texmf/context' not
empty so not removed.
# find /etc/texmf/context/
/etc/texmf/context/
/etc/texmf/context/formats.cnf

I hadn't changed format.cnf.  Is there some reason why it was not
removed automatically?

Thanks for all your hard work,

--Mike Bird  (no CC necessary)