Re: New upload of cjk

From: Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>

> Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be> wrote:
>
> > Source:
> >  - cjk version  4.6.0+cvs20060930-2
> [...]
> > Changes:
> >  - it uses a more recent upstream version (cfr. -1 version);
>
> ?

Oh, sorry, I forgot to paste the changelog entries.
Version  4.6.0+cvs20060930-1 hasn't been released.
So here goes:

cjk (4.6.0+cvs20060930-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * The "Shoe polish" release.
  * [debian/control]
     - change typo "latex-cjk-base" into "latex-cjk-common".
       Thanks to Braun Gabor (Closes: #393222);
     - conflict with "latex-cjk", the package name I used on
       Alioth for a while when the Debian package was still
       monolithic.  Thanks to LUK ShunTim (Closes: 392982);
     - don't depend on the Arphic font packages but recommend
       them instead.  Thanks to Chen Haifeng.

 -- Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be>  Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:53:39 +0200

cjk (4.6.0+cvs20060930-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * The "Whoa!" release.
  * New upstream release.  Highlights:
     - PDF files compiled by pdfTeX/pdfLaTeX will from now on have
       copy/paste abilities in CJKutf8; dvipdfmx-produced PDF files OTOH
       have since long been able to copy/paste characters, and is not
       restricted to CJKutf8;
     - fix position of \part in ToC;
     - fix use of \chapter in KOMA's scrartcl;
     - caption texts for KOMA now also for UTF-8;
     - fix \CJKbold to coexist with the "fourier" package;
     - several Debian patches are now implemented upstream;
     - hlatex2agl.pl now takes an extra argument for the SFD file;
     - wftodm.c now compiles cleanly on AMD64.
  * [debian/latex-cjk-{chinese,japanese,korean}.install] install the
     new .cpx files.
  * [debian/latex-cjk-korean.install] don't install c70mj.fd.
     It's pretty useless without the fonts.
  * [debian/rules] remove the ctangle generated utils/hbf2gf/hbf2gf.c
     after building the .deb packages.  This line will disappear when
     version 4.8.0 gets packaged.

 -- Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be>  Tue,  3 Oct 2006 03:30:50 +0200

> > This update has a very low priority.
>
> I suggest that we give the packages in the archive a chance to migrate
> to testing.

You're right.  I will concentrate now on the 4.7.0 release and
packaging HBF fonts.

Cheers

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐