Re: Debian context package

Hi all!

version 0.2 is on the server. many changes, see the svn depot.

I also confirmed that some documents are running ...

But I have one problem: THe copyright file! There is NO upstream
copyright file. It is specified in
	mreadme.pdf
that the files are all under LPPL or CC GPL (whatever this may be), but
this file cannot be included since it is pdf and no sources available.

Humpf.... Suggestions?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
`You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace.
It's unpleasently like being drunk.'
`What's so unpleasent about being drunk?'
`You ask a glass of water.'
                 --- Arthur getting ready for his first jump into hyperspace.