Debian context package

Hi all!

I have started a Debian context package. It shouldn't be too hard to get
this running rather fast, a first version installed without any problems
on my system.

But, of course, I have no context documents for testing, so don't ask me
whether it actually works.

The current version as source and binary can be found at
	deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ context/
the debian dir has been added to the svn repository
	context/trunk/debian
and the mergeWithUpstream svn property set. So if you get the
.orig.tar.gz from the above place, put it into
	SVN/context/tarballs
you can go to SVN/context/trunk and call
	svn-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot
and the rest will show up in SVN/context/build-area

Note that currently dh_installtex must be fixed by hand to have the
correct extract_format regexp, sie previous emails, otherwise the
postinst script will fail.

There is some work to be done on this package:
- copyright file must be extended
- README.Debian about not inclusion of Documentation
- README.Source
- checks of functionality

Is there someone who can help me with this, especially one with an idea
of ConTeXt????

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DETCHANT (n.)
(Of the hands or feet.) Prunelike after an overlong bath.