Re: RFP: xetex - An extension of TeX with Unicode and OpenType support

Hi all!

On Mit, 30 Aug 2006, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> I think that the best idea is to the put the packages as they exist into
> SVN  and then work them from there. I can merge the (small amount of)

Ok, I have done it. package names xetex and xdvipdfmx

NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE
I have included ONLY the files which are changed/added by the debian
patch AND have set the mergeWithUpstream property on the debian
subdirectory. You should put the original tarballs into
	xetex/tarballs
	xdvipdfmx/tarballs
(not checking them in) and use svn-buildpackage. See the HOWTO in
/usr/share/doc/svn-buildpackage for more information.

Short explanation:
svn-buildpackage uses the same command line arguments as
dpkg-buildpackage (-us -uc -rfakeroot etc etc), PLUS some more. For
example:
	--svn-export
		only exports everything and merges the orig.tar.gz with
		the stuff in the svn depot
	--svn-tag
		final build: Export && build && tag && dch -i
	--svn-retag --svn-only-tag etc etc
See also the manpage.

ESHER (n.)
One of those push tapes installed in public washrooms enabling the
user to wash their trousers without actually getting into the
basin. The most powerful esher of recent years was 'damped down' by
Red Adair after an incredible sixty-eight days' fight in Manchester's
Piccadilly Station.