Re: RFP: xetex - An extension of TeX with Unicode and OpenType support

<quote who="Ralf Stubner" date="Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 10:19:32PM +0200">
> some time ago you have changed this RFP into an ITP. Recently there have
> been some discussions on debian-tex-maint concerning XeTeX and
> xdvipdfmx, most of which are archived in bug #365672. Before going any
> further, we would like to know what's the state on your side. Have you
> made progress packaging XeTeX?

I think that the best idea is to the put the packages as they exist into
SVN  and then work them from there. I can merge the (small amount of)
work that I've done into there if it's still applicable and then
someone (myself or someone else) can do the upload -- it doesn't really
matter.

I changed the RFP into an ITP because I really intended to package this
and nobody else had claimed it at the time. If others are more anxious
and have more time than I do, please don't let me stand in anybodies
way.

Regards,
Mako

--