Re: New CJK uploaded to Alioth

Hi all, sorry this is completely off-topic.

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:06:52 +0200 (CEST), Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:

Danai's email was (recently?) encoded in UTF-8 and it
contained fancy Kanji poetry after the signature.
Is there no problem for non-CJK people?

> 题目:《烛》
> 作者:穆修(969-1032)
>
> 一箔珠帘掩映垂,房栊轻染麝香枝。
> 佳人盼影横哀柱,狎客分光缀艳诗。
> 禁锁翠明初唱漏,官窗红短尚围棋。
> 长宵且秉欢游去,无限风光见古辞。

I recently try UTF-8 environment (one reason is for XeTeX)
and encountered problems from time to time. ;-)

Regards,		      2006-8-9(Wed)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima