New CJK uploaded to Alioth

Hi all!

I have uploaded a new version of the LaTeX CJK macro to Alioth.  This
version is ready to roll and should withstand a nuclear blast.  ;D

The precompiled packages are built for AMD64 processors, so sorry
folks, you'll probably have to build a few of these packages
yourself.

Put these lines in /etc/apt/sources.list:

  deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org latex-cjk/
  deb-src http://chinese.alioth.debian.org latex-cjk/

and run "apt-get update".

There are three source packages: cjk (the actual package),
latex-cjk-chinese-arphic (derivatives of the Arphic fonts) and
latex-cjk-chinese-wadalab (Japanese DNP Type1 fonts).

There are 12 packages in total:
* cjk: cjk-latex (a virtual package to let you upgrade smoothly)
       latex-cjk-all (this will install all latex-cjk-* packages)
       latex-cjk-chinese
       latex-cjk-common (necessary for all other packages)
       latex-cjk-japanese
       latex-cjk-korean
       latex-cjk-thai

* latex-cjk-chinese-arphic: latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bkai00mp
                            latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bsmi00lp
                            latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gbsn00lp
                            latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gkai00mp

* latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab: latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab

To compile the packages yourself, run:

  $ apt-get -b source cjk

There is one mistake that I just saw: the Chinese Arphic fonts are
built for AMD64 and not for all flavours.  I forgot that
debian/control gets overwritten every time, so I've changed
debian/control.leaf.in now to make the change permanent.
New font packages will be uploaded later today.
Silly me.

Cheers!

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐