Re: Bugs #348513, #351558, #351559

Hi,

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> Please have a look at that. Errrm, the patch itself is missing. Do I
> have to add an option, if I want to add files?

Yes, you have to call 'svn add <file>' to add the file to the
repository. Calling 'svn st' (status) should have pointed out the file
with a question mark, meaning that svn doesn't know what to do with it
(neither an ignored file [such as .o files resulting from the
compilation of .c files], nor an svn-managed file---yet).

--
Florent