Re: [SPAM?]: Bugs #348513, #351558, #351559

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These bugs are open against tetex-bin and perl-tk (the latter two are
> clones from the first). perl-tk was fixed in this regard recently,
> the original bug was fixed in 3.0-14. Regarding the patch for
> texdoctk I've contacted the upstream author and got only a reading
> confirmation until today.

Just to sort things out:n

#348513 is now closed (upload of perl-tk).
#351558 has been fixed as you say, and it's listed as "Resolved" on the
        tetex-bin bug page.
#351559 is the one with the outstanding patch

Is this correct in your view?  Then we need only care about the last one.

> I suggest to create another patch below debian/patches called
> patch-texdoctk-upstream, containing the patch. It should then go
> into the TeX-Live packages as soon as they replace teTeX in Debian.

patch-texdoctk-tmp would be more in line with the existent names of such
patches in the teTeX packages, but I don't care much about this.

Will you commit the patch?

Many thanks, Frank
--
Frank Küster