Re: Bugs #348513, #351558, #351559

On 27.07.06 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> Just to sort things out:n
>
> #348513 is now closed (upload of perl-tk).
> #351558 has been fixed as you say, and it's listed as "Resolved" on
>         the tetex-bin bug page.
> #351559 is the one with the outstanding patch
>
> Is this correct in your view?  Then we need only care about the
> last one.

Correct.

> > I suggest to create another patch below debian/patches called
> > patch-texdoctk-upstream, containing the patch. It should then go
> > into the TeX-Live packages as soon as they replace teTeX in
> > Debian.
>
> patch-texdoctk-tmp would be more in line with the existent names of
> such patches in the teTeX packages, but I don't care much about
> this.

Well, I'd have liked to clarify already by the name of the patch,
that in reality it belongs to upstream (whoever this is in the
moment).

> Will you commit the patch?

I guess, I'm ready for commit:

hille@kloetzer:~/tetex_3.0/tetex-SVN/tetex-bin $ svn commit -m "installed patch for #351559" debian/
Sending        debian/changelog
Sending        debian/patches/README.patches
Sending        debian/patches/series
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 1535.

Please have a look at that. Errrm, the patch itself is missing. Do I
have to add an option, if I want to add files?

BTW: A search over all packages:

hille@kloetzer:~/tetex_3.0/tetex-SVN $ grep -r debian-tetex *|grep -v .svn|wc -l
58
--