Re: Elementary tasks in need for *tex?

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 22:20 -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> So, in order that I prepare a formal proposal (let's cross our fingers
> and hope that they get interested!), what exactly is the work that
> currently needs to be done, but that could be achieved by a novice? The
> so-called "janitorial" tasks are ok.

Not Debian specific, but the TeX Live people could need help updating
their TEXMF tree. From the description Karl Berry posted on the TEX Live
list, I could imagine that this would be doable for a novice.

I am not sure if one can identify suitable subtask when it comes to the
license auditing or the splitting of teTeX and TeX Live into different
packages.

cheerio
ralf