Re: Sorry for last post - minor fixes from current debconf by faw

cascardo@minaslivre.org wrote:

> I didn't realize a current debconf translation was already posted to
> the list until I checked its history. My previous post contains a
> translation I did considering the source code available on sid
> repository (tex-common version 0.24).
>
> What follows is a minor fix for Fernando Augusto's translation. Hope I
> did not cause any trouble.

Hm, the patch didn't apply cleanly, probably because of some
linewrapping issues.  Could you two please check that everything is okay
in

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/tex-common/trunk/debian/po/pt_BR.po?op=file&rev=1452&sc=1

Debian Developer (teTeX)