Fixes to tetex-texmf and tetex-texmfsrc

Hallo Thomas,

I'm wondering whether you are still interested in fixes for the
tetex-texmf and tetex-texmfsrc tarballs.  I've read on texlive that you
doubt that keeping them up-to-date is worth the effort, and there are no
release plans for a new teTeX.  But on the other hand you recently wrote
that you'd remove the useless wolfram.map.

We've gathered a couple of fixes - files that should be in tetex-texmf
but are only in texmfsrc, obsolete files, and some minor things in
texmfsrc itself.

Should we forward them to you?

Kind regards, Frank
Debian Developer (teTeX)