Re: Fixes to tetex-texmf and tetex-texmfsrc

> I'm wondering whether you are still interested in fixes for the
> tetex-texmf and tetex-texmfsrc tarballs.  I've read on texlive that you
> doubt that keeping them up-to-date is worth the effort, and there are no
> release plans for a new teTeX.

That's true.

> But on the other hand you recently wrote that you'd remove the useless
> wolfram.map.

recently? :-)

    On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 03:13:31PM +0200, Gerben Wierda wrote:
    > On Nov 8, 2004, at 17:49, Thomas Esser wrote:
         ^^^^^^^^^^^
    > >no sense and is not useful. I will remove wolfram.map from teTeX.

Somehow, a very old posting has made it's way through the TeX Live list.

    ------------------- teTeX-2.99.3.20041109 -------------------------------
    Mo Nov  8 23:46:45 CET 2004
            * removed map files for fonts which we don't provide the metrics
              for: wolfram.map, mathpi.map

So, teTeX-3.0 already has no wolfram.map.

> We've gathered a couple of fixes - files that should be in tetex-texmf
> but are only in texmfsrc, obsolete files, and some minor things in
> texmfsrc itself.
>
> Should we forward them to you?

Yes, please send them along. My current stuff is available on tug.org,
so if I can fix this now, maybe, someone else will pick up my work
from there.

Thomas