Re: tpm2licenses

> Hi Frank!
>
> On Mit, 26 Apr 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
>> > - the catalogue config variable can be file:xyz, in this case the
>> >   file xyz should cotain tpm:licline lines (tpm without the leading .tpm)
>>
>> Fine.  Is there also an option to *generate* those files?
>
> perl tpm2licenses --what=license
>
> very handy this script, isn't it ;-)
>
> (but the CoverageCHeck is still executed, which is a bad idea)

I had to add a "nocoverage" option, anyway - otherwise it doesn't give
readable output in teTeX currently.  So that's gone away.

> Please review the script and test, I might have introduced some bugs
> with the last changes I did.

It works like a charm.  I detected some errors introduced earlier by me
and corrected them.

>> > Check the coverage. I have no idea how one can give MORE than one debian
>> > package, but I use it atm always only for one, so what the foreach
>> > (@debian_pacakge) is for I hae no idea.
>> >
>> > +  CheckCoverage();
>>
>> which "foreach (@debian_package)" do you mean?  I can't find it.
>
> in list_licenses.

I must be blind.  Nearly everything was in list_licenses, but nowhere
does it iterate over @debian.*, there's no @[Dd]eb anywhere.

Debian Developer (teTeX)