Re: latex-cjk comments + RFS

On Die, 28 Feb 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> I've recompiling last night, and am uploading the packages (they
> should be ready in a quarter of an hour).

The new packages installed and work fine.

I would say your really should go for an upload to Debian really soon, I
would like to depend on your packages, but I can only do this when they
are in Debian.

> So if anyone from the Debian TeX list wants to sponsor my package, I
> would be very grateful.

I second this, unfortunately I cannot do it myself, as I am not a DD.

One out there, please ...

> Thanks for checking out the packages, Norbert.

Thanks to you for doing the whole lot of work with these packages. Well
done I would say!

Best wishes

GOLANT (adj.)
Blank, sly and faintly embarrassed. Pertaining to the expression seen
on the face of someone who has clearly forgotten your name.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff