again tex-common ...

Hi Frank, hi all!

Thanks to Danais packages I spotted an error in the postinst-tex
script where one instance of
	build_format
was not changed to
	dhit_build_format
So ATM the installation of languages does not work. I spotted this when
I installed the new version of the latex-cjk packages which already use
dh_installtex for languages.

Together with the set -x bug I would say we have enough reasons to do a
new upload ...

Trillian did a little research in the ship's copy of
THHGTTG. It had some advice to offer on drunkenness.
and good luck.'
It was cross-referenced to the entry concerning the size of
the Universe and ways of coping with that.
                 --- One of the more preferable pieces of advice contained in
                 --- the Guide.