Re: tetex-src, doc licenses

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 18:43 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@physik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:
> > BTW, where is tetex-src maintained? I can't find it in the debian-tex
> > (or pkg-tetex) SVN.
>
> I didn't bother to check it in, because I didn't assume that we'd need
> to do anything interesting with it.  I'll do that when I find time
> (probably not soon, some friends are visiting us this weekend and
> staying until wednesday).  Or anybody can check in the current source
> package, I haven't done any serious work on it since uploading.
> Probably even not any work.

I have checked in the current tetex-src source package into svn (in
three steps .. :-(. Looking at remove-nonfreedocs in tetex-base I am not
sure how it is used. It looks as if one would export the current
tetex-base tree, call remove-nonfreedocs and then use dpkg-buildpackage,
right? That way, everything is still in SVN but the nonfree stuff does
not appear in the orig.tar.gz. Copying remove-nonfreedocs from
tetex-base to tetex-src and adjusting the lists of files at the top
should be enough, right?

cheerio
ralf