Re: (te)TeX recent changes

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 01:53 +0100, Bruno Beaufils wrote:
> latex minimal.tex ; dvips minimal -o ; ps2pdf minimal.ps && xpdf minimal.pdf
>
> produces
>
> Error: Bad bounding box in Type 3 glyph
>
> I can reproduce exactly the same behavior with an even more simple file :

> \documentclass{article}
> \begin{document}
> \end{document}

I will concentrate on this example first. It does not produce any such
problems on my system, so there should be some difference somewhere.
First, what teTeX and related packages do you have installed? For
example, what's the output of

dpkg -l tetex-* cm-super | egrep '^ii'

? Second, could you please post the output of latex, dvips and ps2pdf
when you run them on this minimal file? The output of pdffonts and
pdfinfo when run on the final PDF file would also be useful.

cheerio
ralf