Re: hbf-kanji48 is now in Suggests:

今日は!

> > I am cleaning BTS for cjk-latex after my recent NMUs to fix release
> > critical issue.
> >
> > I hope Anthony does not mind.  (I know he is a bit slow these days but I
> > think he is still around.)
>
> Thanks for your effort. I  guess Danai SAE-HAN has been working
> on cjk-latex (or rather, latex-cjk) so I believe this should be
> forwarded to him, and I guess some members on this list would
> have some interest in this issue.
>
> Danai, what is the current state of latex-cjk?

Heh, what a sheer coincidence!  I have just uploaded a new version of
latex-cjk on Alioth! [only yesterday]

You can find the packages here:
  deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org latex-cjk/
  deb-src http://chinese.alioth.debian.org latex-cjk/

The "latex-cjk-japanese" package suggests "hbf-kanji48".
I sent an email to Anthony only yesterday about package sponsorship,
so I expect a reply in the coming week(s) [忙しい人].

Please note that I will (once latex-cjk is 100% polished) repackage
the HBF font packages from a single Debian source and include the
Korean HBF fonts as well.

The update includes some bug fixes, namely #285198, #183755 (about
hbf-kanji48), #169273, #169286, #322010, #165350, #184187 and #67284
(ouch, this is old; perhaps we should keep it as a souvenir ;).

And, of course, it includes CJK v4.6.0 and some CVS additions.  Olé!
Any comments are welcome.

Kind regards

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐