Re: hbf-kanji48 is now in Suggests:

From: Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>
Subject: hbf-kanji48 is now in Suggests:
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:14:37 +0900

> I am cleaning BTS for cjk-latex after my recent NMUs to fix release
> critical issue.
>
> I hope Anthony does not mind.  (I know he is a bit slow these days but I
> think he is still around.)

Thanks for your effort. I  guess Danai SAE-HAN has been working
on cjk-latex (or rather, latex-cjk) so I believe this should be
forwarded to him, and I guess some members on this list would
have some interest in this issue.

Danai, what is the current state of latex-cjk?

				 2005-12-18(Sun)
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima