Re: configuration files in TeX add-on packages

>> >   - second - work through the packages and do NMU as far necessary as
>> >   	necessary
>>
>> Yes, although an NMU just because of the configuration scheme change is
>> probably not warranted;  it's just a should clause in the Policy, and I
>> think it is good that way.
>
> But there are still the updmap with -sys etc. What do you think, does
> the combination of these things allow an NMU?

If the bug is RC, or if the maintainer approves.  We must do it on a
case-by-case basis.

> Ok, how to continue with tipa?

Provide a second patch that moves the file to /usr/share/texmf; ask
Raffael whether he approves that, too.  If he doesn't answer, we upload
the already approved version.