Re: Problem while install tetex

Prakash Countcham <prakash.countcham@imag.fr> wrote:

>> But strangely the grep command said that there was no entry for
>> bsr-interpolated.map in 00updmap.cfg.  Can you please repeat it on that
>> file:
>
> Maybe I forgot reinstalling tetex3. Here is the file again.

And now there is no line mentioning bsr-interpolated in the updmap.cfg
file you sent.

>> grep bsr-interpolated /etc/texmf/updmap.d/00updmap.cfg
>
> # no output
>
>> And can you please send us the output of
>>
>> grep updmap /var/lib/ucf/hashfile
>
> 3a0c2a5cab53cc6eaac66e88c3a53e24  /etc/texmf/updmap.d/00updmap.cfg

So that is all as expected.  I guess I don't have to ask you whether it
still fails - it seems that it isn't using the newly generated
updmap.cfg, but instead some other file that shadows it.

So please send us the output of the following command, run as root:

kpsewhich --format='web2c files' updmap.cfg
ls -l `kpsewhich --format='web2c files' updmap.cfg`

TIA, Frank