Re: Problem while install tetex

Prakash Countcham <prakash.countcham@imag.fr> wrote:

> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:
>> Oh, thank you for pointing that out.  It's a bug in tetex-base,
>> previously unnoticed, and you have to install tex-common from unstable
>> to be able to use these packages (or wait 8 days until tex-common_0.4
>> enters testing).
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried again with tex-common_0.5 form unstable. But this time I've got
> updmap errors. Here are some files I have to send you (tetex.updmap.XXhEPaad
> and tetex.updmap.XXw09nzl are identical). Is there a bug again somewhere, or
> did I something wrong ?

I don't know yet.  The error message from updmap is:

updmap: Scanning for MixedMap entries:

!!! ERROR! The map file `bsr-interpolated.map' has not been found at all.

    Either put this file into the right place or remove the
    reference from the configuration file. An automatic way
    to disable unavailable map files is to call
      updmap --syncwithtrees

    For manual editing, call
      updmap --edit

At the time where tetex-bin was configured, the file should not have
been tried at all, because it is in tetex-extra.

Can you please send us the output of

$ ls /etc/texmf/updmap.d/
$ ls /var/lib/tex-common/fontmap-cfg/
$ grep -l bsr-interpolated /etc/texmf/updmap.d/*

And send us the files that are in the output of the last command?

Thank you for testing,
Frank