Re: license of suet14.mf, schwell.mf, su-*.mf (was: License of pst-osci?)

Received Sat 26 Feb 2005  4:54am +1100 from Thomas Esser:
> > statement somewhere; but for the files in the subject, made by
> > B. Ludewig, or not indicating an author, I don't know of a license
> > statement.
>
> I don't find any information either, except for the TeX Catalogue entries:
>   http://texcatalogue.sarovar.org/entries/schwell.html
>   http://texcatalogue.sarovar.org/entries/sueterlin.html
> The entries say lppl, but I don't know how reliable that is. Graham?

I have tried to ensure these are reliable. Pre Sarovar changes are not
captured though so I can't tell when these were recorded as LPPL, so
without further checking I'm not 100% certain.

Regards,
Graham