License of pst-osci?

Hallo Thomas,

I'm wondering what the current license status of pst-osci.tex is. In
some beta versions, the texmfsrc tarball contained a file
source/generic/pstricks/contrib/pst-osci/README.legal with the very
short statement:

,----
| pst-osci is totally free. It can be distributed and changed freely. I don't
| know a lot about licence, but I think it is the GNU type ?
`----

not even indicating who says this. Now this file is gone, or rather
pst-osci has completely gone from the texmfsrc tarball, and pst-osci
doesn't have any legal stuff that would allow distributing it.

I remember that there were some discussions about this, and if you want
i can dig through the archives. But maybe you know more about this than
I do?