Re: pfb2t1c2pfb status?

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: Re: pfb2t1c2pfb status?
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:51:04 +0100

> this. I'm still waiting for Peters answer.

It seemed you got a good answer.  Congratulation!

The followings might be redundant.

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: Re: (fwd) pfb2t1c2pfb 0.2 released, debian package ready for sponsoring on tug
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:10:34 +0100

> >  * I cannot find any ITP/RFP/ITA for the package in the debian BTS.
> >
> #337315

It seemd you didn't CC this to debian-devel@l.d.o  It's no
problem but it might have been better to Cc this to
debian-devel@l.d.o (with X-Debbugs-CC) because there could be
a good feedback.

Personally, I suspect a package name pfb2t1c2pfb is too long
and pfb2t1c is sufficient but not a big issue.

Package itself is very small and clean and there is no problem
as far as I checked.  It seems the situation of *cm-super*
packages in unstable is a bit confusing so I hope pfb2t1c2pfb
will be uploaded soon and get clean *cm-super* packages.

Regards,		      2005-11-10(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima