Re: pfb2t1c2pfb status?

On 09.11.05 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:

Hi,

> I forgot the current status of pfb2t1c2pfb. How is it going, did
> you find a sponsor?

I asked Martin Zobel-Helas. He said he would sponsor the package, but
he said, the license issue would not be clarified yet. "public
domain" is not sufficient. I asked then the author of pfb2t1c2pfb if
he could choose another one and send me a PGP-signed message to state
this. I'm still waiting for Peters answer.

H.
--
Hey, Jim, it's me, Susie Lillis from the laundromat.  You said you were
gonna call and it's been two weeks.  What's wrong, you lose my number?