Re: dh_installtexfonts in tex-common, new usage

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 10:21 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Okt 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > > I have decided that I do *not* merge these files but create
> > > 		10fontpack.cfg
> > > 		11fontpack.cfg
> > > 		12fontpack.cfg
> > > in the following order:
> >
> > The alternative would be to exit with an error, telling the developer to
> > use a sane setup (like different filenames, or two calls to
>
> Also possible. Any other votes, in fact it would make the script a bit
> sipler.

An error message in cases where a file would be produced twice sounds
good. In that case, I would suggest the Map=foo.map and $package.maps
gets merged (again). If we suggest two calls to dh_installtexfonts, we
have to make sure that the postinst/postrm snippets are added only once.
IIRC I had such a problem with dh_installdefoma once.

cheerio
ralf