Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

On Fre, 30 Sep 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> > If (WHO?) package pfb2t1c and t1c2pfb seperately, I can remove the
> > .pl version completely and depend on this package.  But who will do
> > this. For now I would say I leave it like this.
> >
> I expected the Debian maintainer of cm-super to do that, but he seems
> not to be interested in that. If nobody else will I could do that,
> but I'm not a DD.

Well, I am the Maintainer of cm-super ;-) Mickael agreed to me taking
over the package.

If I find time, I will care for this, too, but I have already quite a
lot on my side. So if you want, please ....

Ciao

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
SHALUNT (n.)
One who wears Trinidad and Tobago T-shirts on the beach in Bali to
prove they didn't just win the holiday in a competition or anything.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff