Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

On 30.09.05 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Fre, 30 Sep 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > I expected the Debian maintainer of cm-super to do that, but he
> > seems not to be interested in that. If nobody else will I could
> > do that, but I'm not a DD.
>
> Well, I am the Maintainer of cm-super ;-) Mickael agreed to me taking
> over the package.
>
> If I find time, I will care for this, too, but I have already quite a
> lot on my side. So if you want, please ....

http://www.amasol.de/~preusse/pfb2t1c2pfb/

That pfb2t1c2pfb-0.1.orig.tar.gz contains just the two c files.

Things I don't like:
1. Both programs didn't ever got a copyright statement
2. You said you have anywhere a man page for one of the programs?
   Expanding it describe the other too and setting a symlink should
   not be that hard.
3. I didn't lintian the final package.
4. He signed using my old PGP key.

Have fun!

Regards,
  Hilmar
--
Sodd's Second Law:
	Sooner or later, the worst possible set of circumstances is